Peru Chiclayo Mission - March 2013-2015


Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Assignment!

Hey family (:
Just a super quick mid week email to let you know where I am: 
Here is my new assignment!
Zone-Chiclayo Peru
Area-Los Amautas
Companion-Elder Santos from Lima Peru
Assignment-Zone Leader

Well as zone leaders we have soooo many things to do it is insane. We have to manage the money of the zone and do some paperwork right now so I just thought I'd write you guys real quick to let you know where I am! My companion is legit. He goes home in June though because he is ending his mission! So I have about 4 weeks to learn the responsibilities of a zone leader. All is well. Please pray for me though because we have a lot to do! There are 12 areas in my zone. I am excited.
Talk to you Monday!!
I love you. He loves you
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment